Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user's computer when accessing certain websites, in order to store the navigation information to facilitate it, recognizing the computer, the browser ... or collecting data for statistical purposes. In no case are viruses or systems harmful to the user.
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected by them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
|_utma||This cookie generates a user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records the first and last visit to the web. Expiration at 2 years.|
Google Analytics is a tool that helps website owners to measure how users interact with the content of the site.
|_utmb||They are used to calculate when a session has ended. The B registers the arrival time to the page while the C checks if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created.The utmb expires 30 minutes after the last page view.|
|_utmt||This cookie is used to process the type of request required by the user. Expires at the end of the session.|
|_utmv||This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.|
|_utmz||It is responsible for registering the origin of the user, as well as the keywords. Expiration of 6 months, which is renewed with each non direct visit|
|PrestaShop_||Session cookie that allows the use of the web, since it is the tool with which it is created.|
PrestaShop: It is a content manager that allows you to create and manage online stores.
|AKDC/AKCKPAU_PPSD||Cookies installed by Paypal to be able to work and collect anonymous information about the use of Paypal on the corresponding website.|
PayPal: Payment system linked to an email address.
|PREF||Allows our website to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the YouTube site. Expires at 2 years|
|VISITOR_INFO||Cookie that keeps track of the videos visited that are embedded in the web; Duration of 6 months.|
|YSC||Cookie that measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the events of "Like" or "Share video". Ends with the session.|
|NID||Allows the reproduction of interactive Google maps to establish the location of the MOUNEK store. DURATION: Six months|
If despite this information, the user does not accept that they are installed on your computer, you will always have the option to seek navigation from the "Incognito Navigation" option available to most commonly used browsers, or delete cookies, according to browser, as we provide below:
– Google Chrome: Configuración -> Privacidad->Configuración de contenido->Cookies.
– Firefox: Preferencias -> Privacidad
– Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet-> Privacidad -> Avanzada
– Safari: Preferencias -> Privacidad