In compliance with article 10 LSSICE, the owner of this website is identified:
XUMAT TECHNOLOGY, S.L (owner of the MOUNEK brand, hereinafter MOUNEK)
C / San Gregorio, 5, 1º
14440 Villanueva de Córdoba (Córdoba)
Commercial Register of CÓRDOBA Sheet CO-37993, Volume 2572, Folio 131
The legitimate owner of this website will not treat any data without your consent. The personal data that you provide will only be treated automatically and incorporated into the files that belong to the owner of this website. The only purpose of this collection will be to be able to correspond to the communications that can be made with the owner, or to be able to carry out his commercial work and be able to carry out the orders that you could make. Provided that you so consent in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data.
In no case, the person responsible for the website rents, makes available or transfers data to third parties.
MOUNEK, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the elements that make up this web page. Thus, all rights are reserved. Being expressly prohibited behaviors such as reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of total or partial provision of the contents of this website for commercial purposes in accordance with articles 8 and 21 of the Intellectual Property Law.
The user of the website can in any case view the elements and contents of this website and can print, store and even copy them on any medium, provided they are intended for strictly personal and private use.
The user of the MOUNEK website undertakes to make use of it in accordance with the legality, morals and public order of this website. We can specify this behavior in the following behaviors that the user should refrain from doing:
1) Unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website.
2) Attempt unauthorized access by its legitimate owner.
3) Any use of the web portal for illicit purposes, or harmful to third parties or with intent to harm the site and other users of the same.
4) Produce any damage to the systems that this website may have installed for its operation.
The owner of MOUNEK, will only be responsible for those contents created and added by him, not of links that could incorporate third parties, or those external that redirect to another web that of course does not control his alteration.
The owner reserves the right to make as many alterations as he deems appropriate without prior notice, both of its contents and of the services it offers. In addition, it reserves the right to approve or withdraw content that does not consider appropriate added by third parties.
Please read carefully the same before making a purchase on this website, regardless of whether you have previously made purchases, since MOUNEK reserves the right to modify them at any time. They will govern the entire process. You can consult the doubts that could generate them by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of contracting, Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce,
Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, the Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, the Royal Decree-Law 14/1999 regulating the Electronic Signature and how many legal provisions are applicable.
These Conditions regulate the legal relationship derived from the contracting processes formalized by the Users through the Web page http://mounek.com/. With the mere access to the portal, and with the purchase of products of the same, the buyer acquires the condition of user, and therefore it is understood that accepts these conditions without reservations. In addition, the user declares that he is of legal age and has sufficient capacity to carry out the same.
PRODUCTS: All products and services sold by XUMAT TECHNOLOGY, S.L. under its trade name MOUNEK are duly described in its section, being always available to the interested party for all information you need to collect about the product or service in question in the mail email@example.com providing reference of the product or service and additional information you need.
If you place an order or reservation it could not be made within a normal period or could not be done for reasons of availability, MOUNEK will contact the buyer by any of the facilitated routes in order to communicate this incident and offer the possibility of return of the payment.
PRICES: The applicable prices are those that appear on the Web at the moment the customer places his order. The prices are expressed in EUROS. The prices of the products that appear on the website include VAT (Value Added Tax).
FORMS OF PAYMENT: The user may pay the price of the products purchased in one of these four ways:
- Bank transfer: When you decide this payment option, in the confirmation of the order you will see the necessary data to make the bank transfer. Remember that you must indicate the reference of the order as a concept. If you choose this option, the shipment will not occur until confirmation of receipt of the stipulated amount.
- PayPal: System that allows payment with an email account linked to a bank account. Although it allows, through a payment gateway, the option of credit card payment.
- Redys: It is a secure electronic commerce platform. It allows to offer authenticated secure payments.
- Aplazame.com: It is an instant financing system for online purchases. You can split or defer your purchases at your convenience. Choose if you want to split the amount of your purchase up to 12 installments or if you want to buy now and defer payment for later. To access this service, you just have to select it as a payment method after selecting the desired products. The procedure of this form of payment consists of entering the following basic information: Name and surnames, DNI, Telephone and Date of Birth. They will automatically notify you if they grant financing. Then the customer will have to choose a payment plan and click on Confirm to finish the financing. When you are finished, your purchase will be on the way. As simple as that. Aplázame.com Requirements: Be over 18 years old. Have a Spanish mobile phone number that can receive SMS text messages. The phone number must be registered in your name.
Give your name, a valid mobile number, DNI or NIE and date of birth. We need this information to protect and verify your identity. A credit or debit card. You can find all the information on this at www.aplazame.com
In no case is there any additional cost to the price set for the product / s in charge / s depending on the payment system selected, except as established by APLAZAME.COM in this regard, as it is a company outside of www.mounek.com and could set different conditions.
By entering the bank details you confirm that you are the legitimate owner of both the data and the accounts to which the charge is made.
Customer and user of www.mounek.com can go selecting the products you want and adding them to a shopping cart, where they will be stored until the user wants to confirm the purchase. At any time you can access them to modify the content until you want to confirm the order.
For any subsequent modification you should contact MOUNEK immediately through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
Rates: The shipping costs will be paid by the customer, depending on the amount of the destination in each case.
The delivery of the order will be made within a reasonable period of time around 24 hours and 72 hours in the national territory, always subject to the existing courier services.
The amount to be charged for the shipping costs will be the one specified in the corresponding table. The transport costs are detailed on the page that summarizes the purchase before confirming the order.
The prices detailed in the table do not include the cost of import duties and local taxes that will be borne by the customer at the destination.
Rates are in Euros (€) WITHOUT VAT.
For large orders, which may exceed what is established in the following table, please contact the company to arrange a better service.
If your country or region is not on the list and you want to place an order, contact us through email@example.com and we will inform you of the procedures to follow.
The shipping service will be made with SEUR.
SHORT MODULE. ANDALUCÍA AND CIUDAD REAL.
MIDDLE MODULE: Rest of Spain and mainland Portugal.
LONG MODULE: GALICIA, ASTURIAS, BASQUE COUNTRY, CATALONIA, ZARAGOZA HUESCA, CASTELLÓN, PAMPLONA, LOGROÑO, SANTANDER, BURGOS, LEÓN PALENCIA AND ZAMORA.
|Kilos||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5|
|ESTIMATED TRANSIT TIMES|
|3-4||GERMANY, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, HOLLAND, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, UNITED KINGDOM|
|4-5||DENMARK, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA, REP. CZECH, FINLAND, HUNGARY, SWEDEN|
|4-6||NORWAY, POLAND, IRELAND, ROMANIA SWITZERLAND|
|5-6||BULGARIA, ESTONIA, GREECE, LATVIA, LITHUANIA|
|6-10||BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA, SEBIA, CROATIA|
(1) Prices per shipment, considering that an expedition consists of a single package of maximum 31.5 Kg.
(2) Maximum measures allowed: 175 cm. long and 300 cm. of total span (Length + Width multiplied by 2 + Height multiplied by 2)
(3) 1The destinations of Corsica, Sicily, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands have a supplement of € 15 over the general tariff of the country.
(4) Transportation Insurance included in Rate. Maximum coverage of up to 520 Euros per package.
(5) * Customs formalities in origin included in the tariff of the countries not belonging to the EU (Rates in destination and taxes excluded)
(6) This rate is subject to a fuel supplement, which is published and updated monthly at http://www.seurinternacional.com
(7) These prices will be increased by the corresponding VAT
(8) Orientation Transit Times, from origin to destination, without contemplating time invested in Customs formalities.
Place of delivery: It is recommended to indicate as detailed as possible the delivery address, contact information and a mobile phone in case of any unforeseen event. In the same way, it is advisable to make any kind of observation during the processing of the order that may be important for its subsequent delivery.
WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
The fact of buying without being able to have the product in your hands, can create certain doubts, that is why MOUNEK facilitates the return process at all times.
To do this, you must only comply with the following:
1. Do not be out of the 14 day period from the moment you receive your order.
2. Send it with the same box and in perfect packing conditions.
3. Contact us to know where to send it firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please, inform us of the reason for the return, so we can improve for the future.
Once, the order has arrived at our warehouse and has been reviewed, the money will be returned. MOUNEK It will return this amount within a maximum of 14 calendar days from the receipt of the return request in due form, although it reserves the right to withhold the refund until the receipt of the goods or confirmation of the return request, as well as the additional data that could be needed to carry out the same.
On the other hand, MOUNEK will not be responsible for the return postage of the product to our warehouse.
If you receive a damaged or erroneous product, you should contact us as soon as possible through the email address email@example.com. For this we request that you send us a photograph of the damaged product, order number and explain the problem. After reviewing it, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer you the best solution.
The present contract will be governed by Spanish legislation, which will be applicable in what is not provided in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. In the cases in which the express waiver of jurisdiction is valid, it is designated for the incidents that arise the Courts of Cordoba as the competent for them.